Monday, April 23, 2012

Finally recovering from the trip

Joey and I are safely home. This was quite an experience. I had only been to three states before this trip and actually seeing the nation opened my eyes and gave me a better understanding of what America actually is. Quite a few places Joey and I want to go back to, quite a few we don't. The Carolinas stole my heart, if I could choose one place to go it would be western North and South Carolina. The forests are amazing and the amount of wildlife was spectacular. We will definitely be traveling that way again. In the mean time, Joey and I will be posting about our adventures through Nevada and California. While not nearly as spectacular as a cross country road trip, I'm sure some will find it amusing and more importantly, informative.

Look for more pics and thoughts on our recent trip this weekend. Joey will be writting his first solo post about his thoughts and feelings regarding the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment