Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Getting ready to travel again.

I'm making time to update, life has been a little hectic since my last post. A promotion, new kid, and lots of work and family issues, but these are really excuses given the amount of time I spend on FaceBook. I'm getting ready for another adventure across America. Joey and the rest of the Family are already in California visiting Grandparents for the summer but I'll be surprising them with a visit and driving back home with them. So this time it'll be the whole family!

I'm taking a method of travel not used as much by folks anymore, the Greyhound bus. Should be interesting to say the least. My journey will take me from Baton Rouge, LA west to Manteca, CA of the course of two days and about four dozen stops. The most exciting part for me will be meeting new people. I love to meet new people and hear their stories. Maybe I will be able to share them here? As always I will be posting pictures of the journey and some occasional commentary. I should probably post some pictures of more recent adventures in Louisiana. Well, y'all stay safe. -Mike, still traveling America

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your "docutmentary" of Greyhound travel! I also love to meet new people but I get the idea sometimes that they're tired of me after a short time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to use some of your photo's of the USS Kidd in the promotion of my website and one of my books. Could you contact me at larrylaswell@gmail.com and/or go to larrylaswell.com.

    ReplyDelete